Monday, February 11, 2013

Thanks

      Hey everyone! Thanks for all the feedback you've been giving me! I've felt so encouraged by a lot of the things you've said. You've been helpful and understanding so I thank you for that.

      I put up a poll for you all to vote on. I'd like to see how you feel about people helping you. Personally I feel in between knowing people can help me and thinking they can't. Many times I feel I'm past help but then other times I receive help unexpectedly (like from some of you through your comments). Thanks to all of you who have helped me even without knowing it!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that things are looking better for you Sophia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are doing well! I am a new blogger, also with an anonymous identity. I was wondering if you would be willing to follow my blog.

    http://theonelostship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you have any advice or anything you'd like to say please leave a comment. Rude or inappropriate comments won't be published!

Thanks!
-Sophia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...